OrderReg is released under the GNU General
Public License (GPL). Read the license
for details, but it basically means that both the program and its
source code are freely available.
Download the Binary
Download the Source Code
The binary .prc file is all you need to get OrderReg running on your
Palm OS® handheld. Just download, unpack, and install
like any other Palm OS® application.
OS® handheld with Palm OS® version 2.0 or later
|OrderReg v. 0.9.0 Binary
the Source Code
The source code to OrderReg is freely available.
This allows you to customize OrderReg to suit your needs.
It's also a great way to learn about programming applications
for the Palm OS®. Even better,
the tools to develop this application are free and available for
several popular development
platforms! Visit the OrderReg site for Developers on
SourceForge for more information.
Development Tools for OrderReg
PalmSource provides a complete Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Palm OS® development based upon the popular and open-source Eclipse development platform.
- Palm OS Developer Suite
- A full-featured IDE for Palm OS® programming. Includes compiler, editor, documentation, Software Developer Kit (SDK) and more! Free registration is required for download.
- Palm OS Simulator - Useful tools for debugging applications on Palm OS® Cobalt and Palm OS® Garnet under Microsoft Windows. Free registration is required for download.
Development Tools for Older Versions of OrderReg
Versions of OrderReg prior to 0.9.0 used an older set
of tools for compilation. These tools are available from the
- GCC-based cross-compiler tool chain for Palm OS® applications
- used to generate binary resources used in OrderReg
- Palm OS® SDK
- headers, libraries, and tools needed to support Palm OS®
development. The Core Palm OS SDK is required for compilation of
OrderReg. Free registration is required for download.
- Cygwin (MS Windows only)-
Unix-like development environment required for proper operation of
above development tools under Microsoft Windows